Glee, Kurt Hummel, Blaine Anderson, and all other recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk, and Fox. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All original characters and plots are the property of the individual writers and plagiarism of individual works will not be tolerated. Authors and works featured on this site do not represent the views and opinions of the Administrators. Scarves & Coffee © 2011-2013.
- All stories featured on this site must be Kurt/Blaine centric. A relationship is not required but all stories require Kurt and Blaine to be featured in some way, shape, or form, even if one or the other does not make an appearance in the actual story. This is a KLAINE fanfiction archive. Please have some sense. Even if you're writing ABOUT Klaine through another character's eyes, at least one of the boys needs to be included.
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story, and we worked very hard to add that functionality for you. So please do NOT add your story multiple times!
- Titles and summaries must be used. Use proper capitalization in titles and summaries.
- "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- When submitting your story, choose characters from the character list that will be featured PROMINENTLY. For instance, don't add Will Schuester if he only has two lines or he doesn't play a major role in your fic.
- A number of authors have requested that fans refrain from writing fan fiction based on their work. Therefore submissions will not be accepted based on the works of P.N. Elrod, Raymond Feist, Terry Goodkind, Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne McCaffrey, Robin McKinley, Irene Radford, Anne Rice, and Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb.
- Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. The site administrators are not grammar Nazis. However, the site administrators reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted. But we're not going to attack you over a few typos, we're not evil and no one is perfect.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. All adult rated stories will have warning pop-ups. After all, they wouldn't have that rating if there wasn't something to be warned about! The site administrators recognize that there is an audience for these stories, but please respect those who do not wish to read them by rating them appropriately.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- As much as possible, spoiler warnings are expected on all stories. For categories with serialized content, such as series of books or television series, spoilers are mandatory for the most recent episodes. An appropriate spoiler warning to place in your summary would be: Spoilers for Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. DO NOT do anything like this: Spoilers for the one where Spock dies.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTING STORIES, BE THEY ABOUT THE INTRICACIES OF SUBMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE, PLEASE REFER TO THE HELP PAGE BEFORE SPEAKING TO AN ADMIN.